All of us were built with the desire to create by THE Creator; God. He gave us the desire and every resource we need to create. You can’t hide it! Whether you want to cook, dance, write, design, solve problems, farm, or build a family, one fact remains:
We can’t ignore the desire to create.
However, too many of His children are in bondage and not using their creative heart. Why? Perhaps…
- You were told you weren’t creative
- Your parents didn’t support your artistry
- Your job zaps your creative energy
- You’re afraid of what others will think
- You let jealousy stop you from trying something for yourself
- You compare your “art” to others
- You’re afraid of failure
- You don’t know how
In August of 2016 God told me to quit my corporate career and start a movement called Creative Revival.
Creative Revival is a journey in freeing the creative heart by moving the resources of Heaven through creative expression.
The purpose of Creative Revival is to use art as used as a universal language to:
- Remove the lie that you aren’t creative
- Eliminate jealousy and competition
- Build relationships and community
Skills, talents, and behavior assessments
Mentoring and Strategic partnerships to support dream development
Are you interested in becoming an
ambassador for Creative Revival?
I would love to hear your story! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.